Coast Personnel Services is hiring for a Customer Service Representative with Inside Sales Exp. With a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for the day-to-day administrative support for department managers as well as maintaining and generating quotes for clientele.
• Manage multiple phone lines and routing calls to others
• Greeting and welcoming visitors
• Data entry
• Processing orders and returns
• Follow up with customers
• Reporting generation and distribution
• Performing misc. office duties and projects as needed for various departments (Engineering, Customer
Service, Purchasing, Accounting, Production)
• Updating, generating, and distributing various reports
• Minimum 1-2 years maximum of office experience (prefer customer service).
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional and friendly with excellent phone etiquette and pleasant attitude.
• Detail orientated.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Dependable and resourceful.
• Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere.
• Quick learner, open and able to adapt with new tasks and processes.
• Eager to excel and contribute to the team.
• Able to sit and work at the computer for extended periods of time.
• Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach when needed.
• Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally.
• Customer service office: 2 years (Preferred)
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.