The Sr. Sourcing Analyst will execute services for a sourcing project, in most cases from start to finish, including but not limited to – sourcing requests validation per client guidelines, requirements analysis for the bid packages, communicating with client requesters to close any data gaps, prepare and publish the package to the identified suppliers for bidding purposes, following up with suppliers to ensure adequate participation, and summarizing proposals back to the requestor.
Key Responsibilities / Job Duties
- Provides sourcing services (RFP, RFI, RFQ) to our clients based on predefined service levels, managing 7-12 simple and/or intermediate projects simultaneously
- Support teammates on various sourcing activities as assigned (e.g., RFx development, NDA management, spend data analysis, and proposal summarization)
- Once a project request is received, recognize if there are missing requirements, perform due diligence and validation, follow up with the requestor to obtain further project details and answer any process related questions/status
- Gather and summarize bid requirements, prepare bid package and publish to suppliers using an eSourcing tool
- Follow instructions contained in a category strategy card and other available Intellectual Capital (IC) regarding which suppliers to use and how to obtain quotes/proposals
- Research and identify suppliers as required (i.e., supplier discovery)
- Analyze proposals submitted, prepare summaries, and present back to the client in a concise manner supplier
- Project documentation (e.g., creating project folders, spend and savings documentation and validation, status updates)
- May participate in peer reviews for other team member’s projects and check for quality, consistency and compliance with Denali’s methodology and client specific requirements
- Sourcing Analysts may also support the delivery of other Denali’s procurement and sourcing services including: spend analysis, supplier performance management, and contract administration
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (internally, with client stakeholders, and the supplier community)
- Ability to summarize information
- Ability to follow a process based on documented guidelines
- Strong team player
- Ability to navigate client and Denali’s systems to obtain required data
- General knowledge and understanding of sourcing/procurement fundamentals (e.g., basic proficiency in pricing structures, organization of project deliverables, RFx formats, survey development)
- General project management proficiency (e.g., understands project management basics)
- Strong Excel skills, including working knowledge of filters, sorting, pivot tables, basic formulas, advanced formatting techniques, and advance data manipulation skills
- Proficiency in MS communication tools: MS Word, Outlook, Live Meeting
- Proficiency of at least one eSourcing tool (e.g., Ariba, Procuri, Iasta, Zycus, ERP eSourcing module) at an “advanced” level (as defined by Denali, Software company, or client standards)
- Proficiency in various Denali’s project documentation and tracking systems
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- A minimum of 2-4 years of work experience in operational, procurement, sourcing or service desk management
- Understanding of at least one to three categories (e.g. pricing structures, terminology, bidding sheet development expertise, cost structure, key vendors, etc.)
Denali – A WNS Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.