Seeking skilled Administrative Assistants who thrive in customer service environments to serve as the Center Administrator for our client in San Jose, CA! As the Center Administrator you will perform a variety of functions to run our San Jose training center and support the client’s high-quality IT education classes.
- Coordinating aspects of the daily operations of this training center.
- Closing and/or opening center to accommodate class hours.
- Supporting instructors by giving them a productive environment to teach their classes.
- Assisting with moving and setting up computers for classes.
- Troubleshooting technical classroom issues, with support from remote staff.
- Greeting students and ensuring they have a comfortable visit during their training.
- Provide exceptional customer service for internal and external personnel.
- Maintaining a spotless, tidy, and professional classroom environment.
- Answering phones.
- Stocking and supplying the student lounge with breakfast items, snacks, and beverages.
- Managing inventory and ordering office supplies.
- Preparing domestic and international shipments.
- Preparing, printing, and faxing of various documents.
- Assisting on other projects when time allows.
This is a Part-time opportunity. Due to the needs of the business candidates need to have some flexibility with their availability but generally the work schedule is as follows:
Monday through Thursday: 8:00am – 1:00p
Friday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Familiarity with Zoom conference application
- 6 months of Customer Service Experience
- 1 year of office/ clerical experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Office 365 programs
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.