Responsibilities of the Leasing Consultant:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Greet potential residents and answer main phone line
- Prepare and process new applications and re-certifications
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Conduct tours of property with potential residents
- Schedule work orders, light data entry
- Staging models in preparation to show and move-in inspections
Qualifications for Leasing Consultant:
- Must have two years in property management/real estate industry
- Experience with AMSI, YARDI and/or Rent Roll a PLUS
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficient Time Management Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude
- Clear Criminal Background is required
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.