Coast Personnel Services is hiring for an Engineer Technician. With a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathering technical details and consolidate into a standard format for downstream processing.
- Assist project managers in track routine activities and date entry to the project management system.
- Support experiments data collection, design validation, and first article testing.
- Assist engineers in data analysis & report back to project managers.
- Dealing with persistent frustration, fast-paced & pressurized working environment.
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Passionate, responsible, efficient and disciplined.
- Fast learner and good communication.
- Able to perform a substantial amount of routine tasks.
- Must have good command on Microsoft Excel and basic PowerPoint skills.
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering. Another engineering field is acceptable.
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Additional Qualification Requirement:
- Candidate with such skills will have an advantage:
- Good problem solver and analytical.
- Having some experience working in the semiconductor industry.
- Basic knowledge in statistics, AutoCAD & Solidworks.
- Reading mechanical drawing/print or basic mechanical principles.
- Willing to learn new skills and resume more responsibilities.
- Able to sit and work at the computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Analysis Skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- Semiconductor test H/W design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Semiconductor test field: 3 years (Preferred)
- SolidWorks: 3 years (Preferred)
- Solidworks/Pro-E modeling and industry standard drawings: 2 years (Preferred)
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.