Coast Personnel Services is hiring for an Interconnect Applications Engineer. With a dynamic and innovative high-tech, manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be part of the Application Engineering that learns, supports and continuously develops semiconductor test tooling product lines (EX: Interconnects, actuators, and heatsinks).
- Manages new customer projects to completion.
- Provide technical support to customers and internal teams.
- Determine customer requirements and application needs.
- Work with customers/designers on technical assessments, productizing concepts and validation.
- Work closely with sales, engineering, and manufacturing teams to drive product development.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Bachelor ‘s in Electrical/Mechanical/Thermal Engineering. Related engineering qualifications can be considered. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 3-5 years working experience in product development of semiconductor test tooling is an advantage.
- Proficient in Solidworks/ Solidworks Simulation.
- Able to read engineering drawings/schematics and perform Tolerance Stack Up Analysis
- MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Additional Qualification Requirement:
- Passionate, responsible, efficient, creative and disciplined individual.
- Analytical, good problem solver, treat matters with urgency & adaptive fast learner.
- Good communication & leadership skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, demanding customer/people, dynamically fast-pace & high pressure work.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Able to sit and work at the computer keyboard for extended periods.
- Develop semiconductor test tooling product lines: 3 years (Required)
- Managing new customer projects to completion: 3 years (Required)
- Validation data: 3 years (Required)
- Technical assessments,: 3 years (Required)
- Productizing software: 3 years (Required)
- SolidWorks: 3 years (Required)
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.