Coast Personnel Services is hiring for a Mechanical Inspector with a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect precision made plastic and metal parts to drawings
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Must be able to read and understand GD&T symbols
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Quick learner, open and able to adapt with new tasks and processes
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Provide accurate and on-time results
- Must have positive, enthusiastic approach to work and work environment
- Experience in inspecting precision mechanical components is desired
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis or if needed.
- Inspecting precision mechanical components: 2 years (Preferred)
- Reading and understanding GD&T symbols: 2 years (Required)
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.