First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama and India. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
Join us in providing safe, reliable transportation for disabled passengers via RediWheels in San Mateo County. This service makes a real difference in the lives of our passengers and will make you proud of the work that you do. This is a full-time opportunity.
• $2,000 Hiring bonus!
• 1st payment of $250 dollars after successful completion of training
• 2nd payment in the amount of $750 after 90 days of active employment
• 3rd payment in the amount of $1,000 after 180 days of active employment
• $$ Paid Training $$
• We have the best benefits in our industry including, health, dental/vision, vacation, paid holidays and a 401-K match.
•$14.45/hr, all training paid. Union job with benefits and regular pay increases.
• This is a union job and there are scheduled increases on your employee anniversary and the anniversary of the contract.
To qualify, you must be at least 21 years of age, have held a regular driver license for 3 years, have a safe driving record and the ability to pass a background investigation and a drug test.
To apply, stop by our location at 934 Brewster Ave, Redwood City, CA 94063 between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00 pm Monday-Friday.
If you have any questions, please call (650) 520-9615.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.