Our client, a global leader and supplier to the semiconductor and solar industry has an opening for a Senior Accountant located in San Jose. You will be the person keeping the company financially organized as to not miss any financial information. The role includes a combination of operational and technical elements that provide for an intellectually challenging and impactful opportunity.
- Verify the integrity of the cycle count process with Supply Chain, and perform physical inventory
- Engage in month-end close processes by preparing, reviewing and posting journal entries
- Work on ongoing account reconciliation, ad hoc projects, and the general ledger
- Design and put in place operational improvements to make the team more effective
- Analyze financial data in order to prepare financial reports and prepare budget forecasts.
- Maintain general ledger as needed.
- Generate and interpret financial records and statements for management.
- Play a lead role in critical finance projects, financial statement audits, and other assignments as we take the Finance function to another level of business impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field. Graduate degree or CPA a plus
- Inventory process
- 3+ years of related experience; ideally a mix of audit and operational, from one or more top tier institutions
- Strong skills in analytics, problem solving and organization; great work ethic; attention to detail; autonomy
Desire to follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve
Computer Proficiency including MS Outlook, MS Office applications, and various ERP systems.
Advanced Excel skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation is commensurate with experience
Excellent Benefits package includes health and dental insurance, long-term and short-term disability, 401(k) match, and other perquisites.
If interested please send your resume to:
Murdock Martell | Your Chief Financial Resource
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.