Coast Personnel Services is hiring for a Systems & ERP Support Specialist. With a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for existing Microsoft Dynamics- NAV ERP system by troubleshooting user issues.
- Help various departments as a user to clean up, catch up, and maintain certain NAV transactions and tasks as needed.
- Work closely with business leads to capture requirements, preform fit-gap analysis, and create functional specifications for NAV configuration and enhancements.
- Managing system configuration, permissions and setup, report development and report development and enhancements requests.
- Required to analyze technical and functional specifications provided by users.
- Implement new NAV projects.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing NAV.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing physical and system processes as needed.
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- 2+ years experience in “Dynamics NAV development”- Knowledge of Manufacturing and Production Module
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Ability to work independently and multi- task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to sit and work at the computer for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds if needed.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.