Coast Personnel Services is hiring for a CNC Operator (Mills). With a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and control process on all products produced on CNC machines.
- Responsible for executing production plan according to manufacturing schedule and work instructions.
- Responsible for controlling quality of product according to inspection Plan and maintaining quality records.
- Maintains and performs daily preventive machine maintenance and supplies all machine relates needs.
- Trouble shoot and solve minor problems and issues. Conduct minor root cause analysis.
- Conformance to company's ISO directives, NDA and company polices.
- Completion of any related or un-related tasks assigned by Management
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- 2 to 5 years' experience with CNC milling machines.
- Basic understanding of GD&T. (Knows how to measure using proper measuring instruments).
- Knowledge of machine shop theory, acronyms and procedures.
- Can arrive at sound of conclusions by identifying the significant from the less significant.
- Able to maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Able to read and understand blueprints, customer drawings, SOP's, WI's and all technical info in English.
- Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Must have high level attention to fine details.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Willingness to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere.
- Able to bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift and move heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- Day- 7:00am- 3:30pm
- Swing- 3:00pm- 11:30pm
- Graveyard- 11:00pm- 7:30am
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.