Coast Personnel Services is hiring for a Quality Technician. With a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing company located in Fremont, CA. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mechanical inspection of machined part to GD&T criteria using CMM, Smartscope and Bench tools.
- Preform incoming and final inspection of machined products.
- Perform visual inspection of metal and plastic products.
- Create inspection reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 3 years of mechanical inspection experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with mechanical bench tools, optical Smartscope and CMM.
- Good knowledge of GD&T criteria.
- Abel to inspect parts using Solidworks mechanical drawings.
- Good understanding of Microsoft software.
- Good verbal and written skill.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach when needed.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.