Silicon Valley Based – 100% Travel
We are SCITON—Our culture and company strength stems from our diverse collection of talented and motivated employees. One word that best describes Sciton is ‘family’ because we treat each member of our team like family.
We give our employees the support, recognition, and room to grow their careers on our campus. We empower them to use their creative genius. In fact, we incentivize their innovation. We look for lifelong learners, problem solvers, and individuals who excel in a challenging, team-oriented environment. We hire individuals who want to retire with us. How do you feel about that? Are we the right Pre-IPO company for you?
- Install, service and maintain medical laser systems; Nd :YAG , Er:YAG and intense pulsed light.
- Provide professional, courteous, enthusiastic, prompt and skilled technical service to Sciton customers.
- Use your extensive technical troubleshooting and customer support background to provide front line support to Sciton customers encountering technical problems.
- Respond to service requests and ensure on-site repair within 48 hours.
- Ability to manage and assist in the shipment of service parts to customer sites.
- Collaborate with colleagues to establish, maintain, and update technical support processes providing responses/answers to common questions and problems.
- Take initiative to ensure customer satisfaction and improvement of the service department processes and procedures
- Build trust with customers by ensuring integrity and accountability.
- Partner with cross-functional Sciton departments to ensure comprehensive, coordinated and effective communication and support approaches
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of optics, electronics, cooling systems, power supplies and laser systems
- Strong customer service skills, positive attitude, and ability to clearly and tactfully communicate with others.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite required.
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills required.
- Excellent communication, customer interaction and phone interaction skills required.
Work Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Electronics, Laser Technology or equivalent with a minimum of 2+ years of experience in electronic system troubleshooting/technical support/ customer service/dispatch experience.
- Medical device experience a strong plus.
If interested and qualified, please send resume to job(at)sciton.com.
Sciton provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.