The Education Team – SOUTH BAY
The Education Team (TET) is a leading staffing firm providing substitute teachers to charter schools, private schools and school districts. We offer competitive rates and flexible scheduling! We have hundreds of schools who need substitute teachers daily, and you are scheduled based on your availability, qualifications and the cities you are willing to travel to.
We are currently hiring credentialed and non-credentialed substitutes in the SF Peninsula and surrounding Bay Area.
Benefits of working with The Education Team:
* Competitive hourly wages - We pay more than any other sub agency!
* Flexible scheduling - You set your own availability.
* Exposure and experience with many different schools.
* W-2 Employment Status
* Accrual of PTO
* Weekly Pay - Direct deposit or paper check.
* Speak to a placement coordinator daily
* Bonuses for long-term assignments.
* We cover your fingerprinting costs!
* Completion of BA/BS in any field.
* Preferred passing CBEST or CSET and a current 30-Day Substitute Teaching Permit or other K-12 Credential (Preliminary Credentials Okay).
* Current negative TB test required prior to hire date.
*Classroom experience or working with students in some capacity.
* Reliable transportation and willingness to travel to multiple sites.
Substitute assignments may lead to a permanent position.
If interested in this opportunity, please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume.
For additional information, go to:
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.