Please let me know if you are interested in the long term position below that is located in South San Jose, Ca. with a Capital Equipment Mfg. Co. that is focused on cutting edge technologies. They offer a very nice working location, friendly staff and work life balance. Thank you
ATR International offers Benefits: Medical Insurance/Dental/Vision/ Sick pay/ 401k (we match)/ Weekly pay/Direct Deposit and Much More!
The successful candidate will work as a member of the modulator engineering group, interfacing with manufacturing department in improving and sustaining dielectric mirror deposition on plastic substrates, formulating and coating novel polymeric-liquid crystal composite materials, and improving yield. 9-month contractor position with opportunity to extend.
- Own improvement and sustaining of sputter processes and hardware used for dielectric mirror depositions.
- Collaborate with outside vendors on deposition and coating process development.
- Assist in developing and troubleshooting of advanced wet coatings of a liquid-crystal + polymer composite materials.
- Assist in troubleshooting manufacturing of optical-modulator detector used in Array-Checker product line.
- Master’s degree or higher in materials science, electrical engineering, physics, chemical engineering or related fields.
- Strong familiarity with reactive sputtering of insulators under pulsed-dc or rf conditions.
- Optical characterization of dielectric materials.
- At least 2 years experiencing at a semiconductor-grade level of sputter hardware engineering, including particle troubleshooting.
- 1-year experience with wet coatings and characterization. Experience with formulating and coating emulsions a plus
- Experience in statistical process control (SPC) and Design of Experiments (DOE) principles.
- 1-year experience of coding. Labview preferred. Matlab, VB a plus.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.