AACI is dedicated to serving the wellness needs of our community utilizing a strength based, client centered, and culturally sensitive approach.
AACI is a community health organization serving the marginalized communities in Santa Clara County. AACI's Family and Children program is looking for a Case Manager.
We provide employees with:
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to training and clinical supervision hours
- Learning management system with free CEUs
- Licensed providers eligible for student loan assistance
- Paid annual license fee
- Experienced clinical guidance and a supportive environment
- Additional pay for bilingual staff
- AACI named Bay Area Top Workplaces 2019
We offer convenient freeway access, bagel Mondays, delicious coffee and excellent benefits! 403(b) retirement plan with match and AACI pays 95% of benefit premiums for full time staff and 50% of dependent benefits.
The ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS degree in a related area or equivalent training and experience that would provide the ability to perform the duties described above
- Two years of directly related experience
- Familiarity with community based resources (Including Juvenile Justice System and DFCS)
- Fluent in Spanish or Vietnamese
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as needed.
- Comfortable working with diverse ethnic backgrounds and language groups
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships
- Ability to possess and maintain a valid CA Driver’s License, must have suitable vehicle for agency travel and current automobile insurance.
Apply now and help us strengthen the hope and resilience of our community members by improving their health, mental health and well-being!
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.