The Domestic Violence Services Manager is responsible for day to day oversight of case management and response services for survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking. This includes supervising a team of case managers, monitoring program activities, creating strong partnerships with community stakeholders, and providing leadership as part of the Asian Women's Home management team. This position reports to the Associate Director of Wellness Services.
Your qualifications will include:
- BA/BS required in social work, social science, or public administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of program experience, especially working with survivors of gender-based violence.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to build team as well as take initiative to meet organizational goals.
- Ability to create processes and build structure within the department. Detail-oriented, organized, and able to meet deadlines.
- Preferred experience in grant proposal writing and managing program budgets.
- Valid CA Driver’s License, vehicle for agency travel and current automobile insurance.
Why work at AACI?
- 11 Paid Holidays and your Birthday off!
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
- Professional development opportunities
- Eligibility for student loan repayment assistance
- Singing Bonus
- AACI named Bay Area Top Workplaces 2019
Join us in our mission to strengthening the hope and resilience of our community members by improving their health, mental health and well-being.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.