ONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR - Growing South Bay Commercial and Residential Site Development & Construction, Company Seeks Senior Construction Estimator.
- Highly organized, self-starting individual with a keen customer focus and ability to meet deadlines.
- Detail orientated with an eye for continuous improvement in quality and delivery of Company products.
- Effective communicator both internally; to all levels of management, and externally with customers and suppliers.
- A keen negotiator and influencer.
- A team player with colleagues and customers.
Minimum Experience requirements:
- 8 years of experience with a demonstrable capability of estimating all structural / site concrete, landscape, grading / paving, underground, masonry, and pools.
- Highly proficient with: MS Office products; Excel, Project & Word, Timberline/Sage100 Estimator, Quickbid and On Screen Take Off.
Additional Skills desired:
- Auto-Cad, Spanish language skills,
- Civil and Structural Engineering background
- A or B contractor’s license
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary plus incentive program
- Comprehensive medical, dental and insurance program, vacation and 401k
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.