Draeger’s Market – South San Francisco, CA 94080
Draeger's Supermarkets, Inc is seeking a Sanitation Lead for our South San Francisco location.
Rate of pay Depends on Experience
This is a Second Shift position.
Work Schedule: M – F 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM. Weekends may be required. OT sometimes required.
This person will report to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (includes the following but not limited to):
- Ensure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is use at all times by the Sanitation Team.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices are followed by the Sanitation Team.
- Handle Master Sanitation in the facility.
- ATP and Allergen Swab Process Verification of areas with Critical Control Points.
- Responsible for Housekeeping in the facility.
- Ensure SSOP’s are followed by the Sanitation Team and provide support when needed.
- Help as a cover when employees have PTO.
- Keep good Inventory Control and Usage of Chemicals.
- Good Understanding of equipment including Floor Scrubbers, Pumps, Industrial Dishwasher.
- Good Understanding in Lock-Out and Tag-Out Procedures.
- Handle Drain Control Program.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to use chemicals safely
- Mopping, scrubbing, lifting, pushing and pulling of cases and equipment will be necessary
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership.
- Must read and comprehend instructions in English and Spanish.
- Fast Learning
- Team Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Able to work in hot and cold environment
- Able to push items weighting up to 75 lbs.
- Able to lift items weighting up to 50 lbs.
- Chemical Handling Experience: Minimum 3 years
- Food Manufacturing Experience: Minimum 3 years
- Team Leader Experience: Minimum 3 years
- Microsoft Knowledge Experience: Minimum 2 years
Please e-mail all resumes to email@example.com
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.
Draeger's is a family owned grocery store that satisfies varied grocery needs of surrounding and far reaching neighborhoods. We hire the most knowledgeable and qualified personnel capable of consistently meeting our patron’s needs. We offer a fine blend of gourmet, international and natural foods, prepared foods/bakery products, meat, wine, catering, beverages and cookware products.