Draeger's Supermarkets Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and ambitious individual to join our Loss Prevention Department immediately.
This is a full-time exempt position and reports to the Company Owners.
Salary range: $65K – $70K depending on experience.
We offer amazing Benefits and Perks:
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401K Program
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Refer a friend for employment and earn $$$
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (includes the following but not limited to):
- Conduct store surveillance via CCTV and sales floor
- Detain shoplifters when necessary
- Protect company’s assets by conducting internal and external investigations using data analytics (Hawkeye)
- Identify shrink caused by fraud, theft, operational errors, and policy violations
- Produce and submit detailed reports supported by facts and evidences on a timely manner
- Conduct daily audits such as food/health safety walk through and audit company policies
- Have a successful retail loss prevention experience
- Able to work in store locations plus Corporate: Menlo Park, Los Altos, San Mateo, Danville and South San Francisco.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Reliable and punctual
- 4 years of college courses related to position desirable, or the equivalent work experience.
- Maintain and follow up with assignments with accuracy under the guide of he company owners.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members and leadership.
- Experience with store analytics and exception reporting software in retail/grocery
- Steps of Detention and Arrest, laws of arrest PC832 preferred
- Ability to multi-task and make good judgments under stressful situations
- Basic PC and DVR knowledge
- CCTV monitoring, internal and external theft, review and report documentations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Available on-call for emergency situations
Draeger's is a family owned grocery store that satisfies varied grocery needs of surrounding and far reaching neighborhoods.
We offer a fine blend of gourmet, international and natural foods, prepared foods/bakery products, meat, wine, catering, beverages and cookware products.
If you think you would be the right person for this position we would like to discuss it with you. Please e-mail your resume to Payroll-HR@Draegers.com.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.