This is a pool of applicants for any Educational Technology Services temporary positions that may become available within the Foothill - De Anza Community College District. Applications submitted to this temporary pool will be screened by HR for minimum qualifications. After your application has been screened you will receive an e-mail notification regarding your status.
Possible positions that may fall under this Educational Technology Services temporary pool are:
• Technical Support I - III
• Technical Specialist
The job descriptions for each job title are:
• Technical Support I - Perform technical work in computer operations, maintenance an/or repair of a variety of technical equipment. Assigns and delegates authority as necessary for proper technical operations. Position works with direct supervision.
• Technical Support II - Perform skilled work in identifying, analyzing programming requests; provide solutions for a variety of complex problems, test system, troubleshoots problems; or, directs, coordinates, designs, repairs and maintains technical equipment (i.e. television engineer). Position works with minimal direct supervision.
• Technical Support III - Perform advanced work in identifying, analyzing programming requests; provide solutions for a variety of complex problems, test system, troubleshoots problems; or, directs, coordinates, designs, repairs and maintains technical equipment (i.e. television engineer). Position works with little to no direct supervision.
• Technical Specialist - Analyzes, designs, implements network services, databases, high-speed networks, or special project applications. Establishes protocols and determines standards. Determines needs and requirements. Serves as an expert in the technology field.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1936153
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.