We’re looking for experienced shingle and tile roofers with at least 1 year of experience.
Hiring for all positions: Journeyman, laborer, helper, shingler, tear-off, and dry-rot.
- Can do all types of composition shingles and tile installs
- Available for full-time work
- At least 1-2 years roofing experience
- Candidates with no experience are also welcome to apply
- Willing to travel within 2 hours of San Jose to work (Travel time is paid for work 50 miles outside of San Jose)
-Ability to lift, push and/or pull 50+ lbs. of equipment and materials on a regular basis
-Ability to climb ladders, stairs, and work from heights
-Ability to work in various positions for extended periods
-Ability to work exposed in diverse outdoor weather conditions
- Competitive pay
- BUSY ALL YEAR ROUND
- Opportunities for advancement
- Opportunity to learn other home improvements
- You choose—either piece rate or hourly rate
- Piece rate is $35-40 per square
- Hourly rate depends on experience
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.