Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
We have job openings for Maintenance Mechanics in the Plant Maintenance Department to work in our South San Francisco location.
Minimum five (5) years of experience in:
1. Electrical: Read and understand electrical wiring diagrams, wiring and troubleshooting 220-480 volts 3 phase motors, DC motors, electrical panels, variable frequency drives, and manual machine interfaces. State of California certification is helpful.
2. Mechanical: Gear cases and drives; replacement of bearings, sprockets, chains, shafts, seals etc.; overhauling equipment.
3. Temperature controllers; calibration; preventive temperature devices (RTD).
4. OSHA required programs.
· Repair and adjust motors and conveyors.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Flexible shifts (Day Shift / Night Shift).
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as necessary, over 50 lbs. with assistance.
· Good communication skills.
· Must possess own hand tools.
If interested in applying, please submit resume.
If you have questions, please call Human Resources at (650) 827-3210.
This is a Union position which requires initiation fee and monthly dues.
Salary is $34/hr.
SEE'S IS AN EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.