Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
See's Candies is accepting applications for an Enrober Operator Trainee in our Production Department at our South San Francisco plant. This position is responsible for the complete operation, care and adjustment of our enrober lines.
1. Responsible for the complete operation, care and adjustment of the chocolate coating lines.
2. Controls machines and equipment to enrobe products with melted chocolate and to cool enrobed products preparatory to packing.
3. Weighs coated products, at random, to ensure specified thickness of coating and examines products for conformity to solidification, gloss and uniformity of coating.
4. Responsible for all changes and adjustments to the equipment (detailing rods, wire belts, etc.)
1. Have mechanical aptitude.
2. Regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
3. Be willing to work day or night shift, as required.
4. Be willing to work overtime, as required.
Entry level rate of pay is $20.00/hour. This is a Union position which requires initiation fee and monthly dues.
If you are interested in applying, please submit resume and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.