Coast Personnel Services is seeking to hire an Assistant Project Manager for a well-established client in Fremont, CA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Project Manager, Sr. Project Manager or Director of Product Marketing from design input to mass production
- Work with project team to understand and meet customer technical requirement from design input to mass production
- Work with project team members and suppliers to ensure project’s deliverables on time such as product design schedule, sample schedule, verification testing plan and result, validation plan and result, production validation plan and result and mass production
- Efficiently communicate internally and externally
- Identify key milestones in project phases and update/report project status, progress, milestones and to-do items timely
- Escalate important and urgent issue timely
- Share project successful experience with sales/marketing and business development to duplicate the success
- Provide project feedback for new or future product development
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Sr./Director of Product Marketing
- B.S. or M.S. at Business Management, Marketing or Engineering
- Knowledge of PC hardware, software, testing tools
- Knowledge of embedded computer’s applications such as medical OEMs, industrial automation, communication, transportation, network security, etc.
- Good communication skill
B. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Be able to handle computer system up to 35 lb.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office, computer or engineering Lab
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.