This position is part of the Inventory Planning Management team responsible for the strategic planning of inventory to drive sales, manage inventory turn and meet/exceed financial targets. This position is accountable for maintaining sufficient inventory levels at See’s retail locations to maximize shop sales and achieve service targets. Responsibilities for this role will impact demand forecasting and inventory availability.
- Manage timely and accurate allocation of merchandise to shops to maximize sales and profit. Maintain and update allocation system settings to ensure optimal selling outcomes.
- Manage product set up and execute distribution strategies using allocation system.
- Evaluate stock to sales at shops; update system parameters to make adjustments of inventory flow.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify opportunities/risks by shop at the item level.
- Assist in development of allocation strategies to support seasonal replenishment needs.
- Analyze seasonal sales trends to provide updated recommendations on allocation strategy.
- Provide reporting/analysis on shop in-stock position.
- Monitor aging inventory levels in warehouse/shops and communicate inventory risks to cross functional teams.
- Make recommendations to minimize product waste and stock outs in shops.
- Support shop operations requests related to inventory flow and special order requests.
- Provide updates on warehouse inventory out-of-stocks and product issues to shop operations teams.
- Collaborate and align on shipping/delivery schedules with shop operations and warehouse teams.
- Build out inventory levels for new shop openings.
- Work with visual floor set to ensure in-stock and presentation quantity by location.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses for strategic projects focused on allocation and stock management strategy.
- Support optimizing the balance between selling and stock for the concept across regions.
- Optimize stock balance between new and previous seasons with allocation and replenishment tools.
- Support planning sales activity and reductions in close collaboration with Managers of Inventory Planning.
- Performs special projects as assigned by management.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance technology and innovation that will improve departmental effectiveness.
- All See’s staff must be committed to the company’s core principles and workplace values, including diversity and inclusion.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.