The Reporting Analyst - Procurement Operations will be part of a client procurement service delivery team, creating and maintaining transactional and operational reports and dashboards (for measuring and tracking volumes, cycle times, KPIs, and SLAs) in accordance with client-specific operating guidelines. Specific requirements may include writing queries, designing dashboards, data extraction & analysis, ad hoc reporting, etc.
Key Responsibilities / Job Duties
Procurement Operations Reporting:
- Create weekly / monthly reports measuring various SLAs and KPIs for tracking health of program(s). Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Respond to ad hoc inquiries from internal and external stakeholders and help with extracting data to create reports.
- Validate and verify data sources with extensive testing to maintain high confidence level.
- Design, maintain, and enhance dashboards (Tableau and others)
- Suggest and make changes in existing processes and metrics measures to increase efficiency & effectiveness. Automate & simplify processes for reporting, measuring, and tracking metrics.
- Write complex SQL queries to define data sources to be used independently (and/or for feeding into dashboards)
- Drive 100% accuracy in the entire process.
- Engage with stakeholders to increase data driven decision making.
- Create informative & actionable reports which highlight relevant business process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Reporting Analyst - Procurement Operations may also support the delivery of other Denali’s procurement and sourcing services including spend analysis, supplier performance management, productivity and efficiency tracking, and resource utilization.
- Work closely with cross functional product and data teams to create & validate data sources.
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts to enhance reporting capabilities
- Bachelor’s / Master's Degree in Business, Analytics, Supply Chain or related discipline
- A minimum of 2+ years of work experience in data analysis, Tableau dashboards, SQL (or similar languages)
- Data Analysis, Advanced MS Excel, Google Sheets, Presto Database, Tableau
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- General knowledge and understanding of procurement fundamentals.
- Analytical thinking & Problem Solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Client Services Capabilities:
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to learn client specific processes, terminology, systems, and unique requirements by various business groups.
- Sense of urgency due to cross functional and fast-moving nature of operations, Big picture thinking, prioritization (comfortable with multi-tasking)
- Ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally, with non-technical stakeholders.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.