Seeking enthusiastic SQA talent to support our client in the Gaming Industry! You’ll love this role if you’re an innovative problem-solver who loves to ask the tough questions; you should be willing and excited to constantly push your own limits and to continue learning.
Duration: 12mo. initial contract with opportunity to convert
Employment Type: Full Time
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00a - 5:00p ET
In this role, you will
- Execute test cases with attention to detail to help ensure the quality of the product.
- Perform both functional and subjective testing and separate the two properly
- Write clear and concise steps to reproduce in a bug report
- Thoroughly investigate and analyze issues to find root causes
- Communicate issues and escalate if needed by understanding the bigger picture
What we’re looking for
- 1+ years of experience as a Tester for games or software
- Experience logging defects in bug tracking systems such as Jira
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled troubleshooter
- Experience with Consoles, Mobile Devices, browser based web tools, and/or VR hardware
- Experience identifying gaps in test coverage
- Experience writing detailed test cases
- An understanding of the software development life cycle and how testing applies
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success and influence everything the company does.
- Experience using Unity or Unreal Engine is a plus!
If you are interested, please email your resume, subject line "Software Test" for immediate review!
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.