We are proud to offer the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist, Direct Hire opportunity with a Globally Top Rated client the Talent Acquisition Industry! As the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist you would be supporting a long standing RPO client with a large portfolio of products and solutions that include: Aerospace, Transportation, Med Tech and Energy Solutions.
Among the many accolades this client has received, they have been named one of 2021’s Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for LGBTQ, Forbes Best Executive Recruiter for 2021 and 2020’s Best Company for Women!
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Location: Remote
Salary Range: 60K - 65K
Schedule: Mon – Fri; 8:00a – 5:00p; Weekly meeting set for 8:00a EST
- Ensure strong potential candidate pipeline strategy through indirect and direct candidate sourcing, sourcing channel optimization and proactive development of specific candidate profiles
- Ensures the development and optimization of broad range sourcing channels that will improve the quantity and quality of the client talent pools
- Ensures effective candidate relationship management strategies are developed and utilized by the sourcing team to build strong relationships with the passive candidate community
- Work closely with Business partners to generate ideas and share information to facilitate effective searches and align sourcing activities to workforce plans
- Measures and monitors the effectiveness of the strategic sourcing framework against predefined outcomes
- Assists clients to clearly define and develop a compelling employee value proposition and incorporate this into the sourcing strategy framework
- Sources, secures and leverages relevant media and communication channels
- Gather competitive intelligence, develop targeted sourcing environments, conduct research into competing companies and creates talent maps
- Provides responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Provides support, advice and coaching to team members
- Achieve personal targets and contribute to the overall success and positive image of the company through candidate and client interaction, demonstrating the highest level of ethical behavior and personal integrity with a positive and pro-active communication style
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of full cycle recruitment or sourcing experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: Market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- 2+ years of ATS experience
- 1+ years of client facing experience and interacting with Hiring Managers
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume, subject line "Talent Sourcing" for immediate review!
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.