We are proud to offer the Engineering-Manufacturing Recruiter, Direct Hire opportunity with a Globally Top Rated client the Talent Acquisition Industry! As the Engineering-Manufacturing Recruiter you would be supporting a long standing RPO client with a large portfolio of products and solutions that include: Aerospace, Transportation, Med Tech and Energy Solutions.
Among the many accolades this client has received, they have been named one of 2021’s Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for LGBTQ, Forbes Best Executive Recruiter for 2021 and 2020’s Best Company for Women!
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Location: Remote
Schedule: Mon – Fri 8:00a – 5:00p; Weekly meeting set for 8:00a EST
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates that meet client profile and/or building talent pools for current and future engagements for either on-site or remote work opportunities
- Become the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies, recruitment process effectiveness and complex onboarding processes
- Focus on high touch candidate relationship management
- Develop customer relationship through:
- Timely, professional and responsive communications
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Identifying opportunities and client value proposition
- Conduct role briefing with clients, setting expectations for recruitment process
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short list processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Full Cycle Recruitment Experience
- 3+ years of high volume recruitment experience, specializing in Production Engineering
- 5+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers
- 5+ years of experience conducting competency and behavioral based interviews
- 5+ years of ATS experience
- 3+ years of developing and executing sourcing methodologies including: Market Mapping, Recruitment Strategies and Boolean Searches
- Superior attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to manage complex multi-tool onboarding processes
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide your resume, phone number and availability to discuss the opportunity further. subject line “Talent Acquisition”, for immediate review!
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.