We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Digital Product Management team in San Francisco, CA.
Overview of the Role
You will be a key member of the Digital Product Management team responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and delivering the online customer experience that drive Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s industry-leading digital business.
As Product Manager, you will influence the strategy and drive delivery for our online shopping experiences across all WSI brands. This domain includes e-Commerce capabilities such as homepage, product page, inspirational browse experiences, and content strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to help build new, engaging, and high converting customer-facing experiences on our e-Commerce sites. You will work with amazing peers and deep resources to help push the boundaries of digital innovation.
The right candidate is passionate about building great customer experiences, has an analytical mindset, outcome-focused and is familiar with software development processes. The candidate will have technical aptitude, a strong sense of ownership, and an excellent communication style across different audiences.
- Provide a point of view on best in class online shopping experiences.
- Research market and industry trends and perform competitor product analysis.
- Measure product performance using qualitative and quantitative strategies to measure outcomes and drive ongoing optimization.
- Lead the ideation, definition, prioritization, and scoping of initiatives, using all available data and resources to guide decision-making.
- Socialize a clear view of priorities and progress against product roadmap with business partners and senior leadership.
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Technology teams to ensure digital solutions meet expectations and provide customer value.
- Collaborate with Technology partners and subsidiaries to drive execution and iterative delivery of initiatives. Craft business requirements and user stories.
- Support cross-functional teams by answering questions, making recommendations, providing training, and guiding user acceptance testing.
- Assist in constantly improving the Digital Product Management team.
- Perform other duties as required.
- You have at least five years of Product Management experience in a technology organization, working on digital shopping experiences for consumers with increasing levels of responsibilities.
- You identify as a product person and are passionate about building great customer experiences.
- You are well-versed in the evolution and emerging trends of digital shopping experiences
- You have a proven ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate new ideas with partners across the organization.
- You have good communication skills and an uncanny ability to influence others.
- You have a point-of-view about how technology teams should engage to iteratively deliver value for the customer (ideally with Agile methodologies).
- Quality is important to you and that is evident in all that you do.
- You have strong analytical abilities and interest to use data and metrics to back up recommendations, prioritization, and drive actions.
- You have a strong drive towards execution; you're a can-do type of person and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You have strong social skills and show the ability to work with different teams harmoniously.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or more in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or Engineering. An equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience will be considered -- we care more about your work experience than what you did in college.
We believe in People First
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. Our DEI initiatives prompt associate participation and engagement, aligning with our core vision to reflect the communities where we do business and put people first.
Benefits Just for You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.