Seeking Licensed Benefit Professionals to support our client in Plano, TX!
Work Location: Remote Work
Duration: 2 – 3 months
Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday 8:00a – 8:00p; Friday 8:00a – 6:00p CST
- This is a 40 hour per week opportunity; Candidates must be flexible to business needs.
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $25.00/ hr. DOE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Completes enrollments during Annual Enrollment, New Hires, employees newly eligible (class changes), and rehires with Benefit Plan Information, educating and informing the caller in a manner that is conducive to the sale of the benefit plans.
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments and dependent information in the system is complete and accurate.
- Responds to benefits inquiries from callers on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues by directing the caller to the appropriate vendor or following client’s specific guidelines.
- Ensures callers have been provided accurate and complete information to make educated decisions regarding the enrollment into benefits and other client specific administrative information.
- Provides technical support with Self-Service website.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment, maintaining professional demeanor at all times.
- Works as a member on special or ongoing projects that are important to goals and values of the call center.
- Place outbound follow-up calls to customers to complete benefit enrollment, answer questions, and resolve escalations.
- Maintains a full understanding of clients’ benefit offerings and the ability to answer questions about the benefit plans and the administration for assigned clients.
- Participates in outbound call campaigns and completes calls timely and report progress to Team or Project Lead.
- Communicates concerns regarding call volume, voicemail outside the normal realm and phone or system issues on a real time basis to Team Lead, Supervisor or Call Center Director.
- Continues to work with senior member of the teams to ensure individual Quality Assurance metrics are being meet and improved upon.
- Other Duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to type 40 wpm+
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, including excel
- 2 years of previous Benefit Enrollment and Customer Service Experience
- 2 years of Health and Welfare knowledge including FSA, HAS, High Deductible Health Plans and current Life, Accident and Health (LAH) experience
- Strong Knowledge of various voluntary plans such as Hospital, Critical Illness, Accident Plans, and Life plans through multiple providers.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills and excellent Listening Skills with the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections
- Demonstrated superior service skills by educating and informing callers of benefits options and overcome obstacles.
- Proven to effectively manage multiple clients and adapt to change within a fast-paced high intensity call center
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.