Kitting / Production Technician
20.00 – 21.00+ depending on experience
At Pacific Rubber & Packing Co, we're committed to excellence in providing products to the growing demands of the fast-paced semiconductor industry. We offer competitive pay within the manufacturing industry with medical benefits and 401k and are dedicated to the support of our employee’s advancement within the industry.
We are seeking technicians to join our Manufacturing team at our San Carlos, CA headquarters. You will be trained to perform detailed assembly, cleaning and packaging of various components and assemblies for on time delivery to our customers.
- Perform assembly, cleaning and packaging processes of various subassemblies and components
- Follow safety guidelines and utilize appropriate safety devices when performing all operation.
- Learn, understand and practice Good Industry Manufacturing Practices
- Recognize mechanical issues and problems and make management and leads aware of them
- Participate in continuous improvement/quality initiatives to enhance production processes
- Maintain accurate records to ensure Process of Record and quality documents are accurate
- Perform scheduled clean-up and sanitation program for the production facility as required
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- 0-2 years’ experience with production, cleaning and packaging
- Ability to handle and work with small components and parts
- Ability to read, speak, comprehend and follow written procedures and verbal instructions in English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to perform repetitive hand and arm movements sitting and standing for 2 hours +/- at a time
- Ability to work a full-time schedule, with regular and predictable attendance, including overtime as required
- Able to work with magnification apparatus
- Able to lift 10-15 pounds
- Experience working in a production environment and handling inventory a plus
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.