Seeking highly qualified Data Analysts to support our client in Palo Alto, CA. As the People Analyst you will collaborate with the People Team Leadership to find innovative ways to deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and analysis. You will create clear, concise stories for various stakeholders in the People team, Recruiting, DEI and Learning & Development and help optimize for employee performance, engagement, growth and retention. You will uncover deep data-driven insights to better attract, hire, engage, develop, and retain the most important asset – our people.
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Model: On-Site
Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Align with leadership team, product managers, business teams and partners to set priorities based on analysis and results to implement and optimize business processes and solutions
- Support scoping complex data-centric projects across multiple teams and systems and execute on deliverables and iterate to drive bias to action.
- Own People Insights Roadmap and deliverables working with cross-functional teams.
- Build and implement Data Solutions to help drive strategic business decisions leveraging insights.
- Actively work towards adoption and engagement of data-driven people decisions mindset across the company and educate and empower our partners and stakeholders.
- Effectively use data to tell stories, communicate key insights through internal reports, presentations and dashboards to drive business decisions.
- Share weekly business performance with the leadership team.
- You will be a consultant that will develop a deep understanding of analytics needs of various functions over time & provide customized data solutions - be it in form of excel analytics, or dashboards or more advanced analytics.
- You will work closely with system architects and engineers to put in place systems and processes to build the platform/systems for data analytics.
- Work closely with the People team to develop surveys and evaluate and quantify the effect of various tests through data analysis and statistical methods.
- Helps analyze the effectiveness of new initiatives to inform whether to double down, pivot, or eliminate initiatives.
Desired Candidate Skills and Experience
- BS or MS in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Analytics, or Finance
- 5+ years of experience working in a fast paced environment as a consultant, data analyst or data scientist.
- Excellent quantitative skills and a deep understanding of statistical methods, and an ability to inspire confidence in data-driven decision making.
- Are able to communicate technical content to non-technical audience
- Experience with running A/B tests and familiar with Experimentation platforms.
- Applied experience working with surveys throughout the employee lifecycle (candidate, onboarding, engagement, inclusion, exit) and/or 360-type feedback processes would be a plus point.
- Performance management system implementation experience not necessary but highly preferred.
- Bring a consultative mindset and are able to experiment and innovate.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and thriving in a fast pace environment
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.