ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.1 billion and over 130,000 employees in 350+ offices throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM Industries Incorporated, which operates through its subsidiaries, was founded in 1909. For more information, visit www.abm.com.
Job Title: Jr. Recruiter
- Source and Recruit high volume of candidates using a variety of search methods to build qualify candidate pipeline
- Partner with local and national communities and social media to build competitive intelligence, and develop innovative recruiting strategies
- Manage and Recruit Janitorial, Floor Tech/Utility, Drivers, Administrative Assistant, Janitorial Supervisor, Janitorial Managers, Facilities Technicians and Facilities Coordinators, etc.
- Managing the hiring process for each candidate while providing updates to Account Managers and various stakeholders in the process
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Schedule and facilitate interviews with candidates and hiring managers during the interview process
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing Jobalign, (TMS) Talent Managing System, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, and Indeed job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks, Background check, and Everify
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Successfully manage an average workload of 25-50 requisitions. Requisitions volume will fluctuate with business needs
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Support candidates with hiring process (step-by-step)
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, H.S. Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Years of Experience: Approximately 2-4 years of experience sourcing/recruiting for equivalent experience working with Account Managements, Clients and applicants
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
Location: Bay Area, CA
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.