Location: South San Francisco, California, United States
Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption, services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for identifying and recruiting talent for Aspiranet by developing, implementing proactive sourcing, talent acquisition strategies, and methodologies to ensure the successful talent acquisition outcomes for the agency. This role is a mix of strategic thinking & implementation, operational excellence, and tactical execution.
Your Skills and Duties:
- Consults with managers to assess staffing needs and goals to develop accurate sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Conducts focused and innovative recruitment, sourcing, and outreach tactics utilizing current tools including ATS, social media, web-based, and e-based methodologies.
- Generates pipelines of candidates utilizing a variety sourcing methods and consistently attains sourcing and recruitment metric goals
- Identifies and engages unique and/or passive candidates and successfully closes candidates while ensuring a high-touch candidate experience to continuously attract and deliver high-quality candidates.
- Develops and maintains relationships with colleges, universities and other local agencies to build the pipeline of candidates; implements seasonal plans for campus recruitment (career fairs, info sessions, on-site interviews, and events).
- Develops and provides complete and accurate information to candidates through website, information packets and other marketing/communications materials.
- Develops, maintains, analyzes, and disseminates statistics, reports, metrics and dashboards for department and hiring managers.
- Serves as an expert consultant and administrative resource for the management team and staff on recruitment planning efforts and issues.
- Oversees the job description and job posting template libraries to ensure current content and consistent format.
- Conducts analysis and identifies opportunities for continuous-improvement, innovation, and campaign enhancements.
- Oversees temporary placement agency contracts and placement of temporary staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of non-profit recruitment experience desired.
- A self-starter who is result-oriented, resourceful, innovative, intellectually curious, and who takes initiative and risks.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly and communicate effectively with clients and all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Meets all state required conditions of employment; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index Clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid California Driver’s License and clean driving record (Motor Vehicle Report) if required to drive for this position.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and county regulations by periodic sanction checks
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Flexible Time Off
- 13 paid holidays along with 10 vacation and 10 sick days
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- A 100% fully employer paid (premium) medical and dental benefit plan
- TelaDoc® employer paid telehealth program
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical and dependent care plans
- 403(b) and 401(a) retirement plan with employer contributions
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital gap plan
Training and Advancement
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
Employee assistance program
- Free confidential crisis line 24/7 (365 days a year)
- Six (6) face-to-face or telephonic sessions per issue
- Commuter program and mileage reimbursement
- Employee recognition and discount programs
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.