Location: South San Francisco, California, United States
Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption services, and services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people. Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
Working closely with the Learning and Development Supervisor, you will assist in the development, deployment and facilitation of both live and online training initiatives throughout the agency. You will be responsible for the administration, maintenance, and evaluation of the agency’s Learning Management System, and makes recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the trainings within the LMS.
Your Skills and Duties
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to conduct needs assessments to identify opportunities for improvement of training and knowledge-based content.
- Work with SMEs to translate business information and concepts into dynamic, impactful training and eLearning content utilizing a variety of media.
- Develop training curriculum and maintain agency training matrix; monitor and ensure training requirements are met, tracked, and documented.
- Design, create, and maintain facilitation guides and course materials.
- Provide end-to-end administration of the learning management system, including the development and loading of SCORM compliant courses.
- Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Develop communication regarding training events and resources.
- Maintain training records, attendance, results of tests and assessments.
- Plan, organize, facilitate and order supplies for development and training events
- Assist with the development and administration of new hire orientation and first 90 day introductory period experience.
- Assist with the administration of annual review and competency assessments.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in learning and development.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Work Experience
- Related Bachelor’s Degree desired.
- 2+ years of relevant experience related to adult learning theory, instructional design, and LMS administration preferred.
- A self-starter who is result-oriented, resourceful, innovative, intellectually curious, and who takes initiative and risks.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly and communicate effectively with clients and all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the following systems a plus: Articulate 360, Camtasia, SharePoint, Cornerstone OnDemand LMS
- Meets all state required conditions of employment; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index Clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid California Driver’s License and clean driving record (Motor Vehicle Report) if required to drive for this position.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and county regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.