Part Time Social Media Specialist
Growing marketing company is seeking a Creative Mid-Level Content Marketing Specialist
- Manage and maintain social media channels that include but are not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Organize and maintain a social media calendar.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video and blog post) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor and engage with online social media strategy for our clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing, creative and merchandising teams to align promos on site and social media.
- Review web analytics and SEO of both website and social media performance with clients.
- Social Media background.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in social media, digital marketing.
- Experience with email marketing. Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem a plus
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possessing great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social".
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong communications skills.
- Proven marketing and analytical skills.
- Basic understanding of WordPress website back-end a plus
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.