We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment.
What is a Store Driver?
Delivery of parts to commercial customers. The role has the responsibility to deliver parts to our commercial customers and assist with task and inventory processes in the store.
• Safely deliver parts to customers as needed
• Pick and stage parts for customer orders
• Pick up returns and cores
• Drop off weekly / monthly sales flyer
• Daily collection of credit accounts
• Store Cleanliness including floors, bathrooms, facing, dusting
• General stocking including truck stocking and back stock
Must be able to work weekdays 8-5 or 9-6. Availability on Saturday would be an asset.
• Basic driving and navigation ability
• Strong computer aptitude
• Friendly communication
• Ability to locate and stock parts
• Work well in a team environment
• Work well under tight deadlines with accuracy
Essential Job Skills Necessary for Success as a Driver
• Communicate effectively and build strong relationships with customers, peers and management
• Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, parts catalogs, and procedure manuals
• Use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings, and weekends as needed
Must have a valid full (class 5 or higher) driver's license
What is a Customer service Teammate?
Provide outstanding support for our wholesale and retail customers in person and by phone. Having automotive experience is an asset as well as being comfortable in a computer based environment. Paid on the job training will be provided as well as paid online training modules done on location. This portion of the job will be 8am - 5pm Saturday.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will predominantly be walking or standing. The employee is required to be able to talk and hear, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually working inside; however, they will occasionally be outside and exposed to various weather conditions while performing such tasks as installing batteries and wiper blades. The employee is also occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; explosives; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.