We are proud to offer the opportunity to support our Telecommunications/Retail client as the Sr. Project Manager!
As a Project Manager, you will be working closely with global teams including (but not limited to) Talent Development and Learning & Development. This role is instrumental to launching key projects and systems on time, on budget, and achieving the desired goals.
As a trusted partner to our business stakeholders, you will be responsible for partnering with global teams to support the delivery of strategic initiatives for the company. This role will report to the PMO.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Work Model: Preferred on-site; however, open to hybrid and remote
Salary Range Target: $125K - $150K
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Equity
- Unlimited PTO
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage the project prioritization, reporting project / program status to internal stakeholders, department heads, and to executives as agreed upon with stakeholders
- Understand inter-dependencies, potential risks and identifying potential roadblocks to help steer core project team to achieve desired outcomes
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple work streams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured
- Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and program delivery
- 4+ years of project management experience; including systems implementation
- Degree in Science, Engineering or related field and/or equivalent professional work experience
- Proficiency in using generally available Project Management tools and/or productivity tools from Microsoft, Google and Apple
- Stellar presentation skills with proven ability to collaborate and influence leaders and stakeholders
- Ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environments, adapting quickly to changing circumstances, processes, and priorities.
- Prior experience in implementation of enterprise software packages; such as Oracle, Salesforce, UKG (Kronos), or SAP
- Attention to detail in the day-to-day project management activities required to deliver at scale
- A collaborative, engaging approach to work and colleagues
- Solid experience in decision-making and negotiations, risk assessment, and mitigation strategies
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, conflict/resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
- PMP and Six Sigma certification and/or relative project management/process improvement experience
- Prior experience in managing HR and L&D projects
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume/cover letter with the subject line "Project Management" for immediate review!
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.