A Waterworks Aquatics Swim Instructor is primarily responsible for teaching Private and Semi-Private swimming lessons to children. Our instructors are responsible for progressing their students at the quickest rate possible while ensuring that the students are having fun and enjoying themselves in the lessons.
Primary Responsibilities:· Ensure the safety of their students, coworkers, and themselves
· Provide the highest quality swim lessons to all students
· Properly record student attendance on a daily basis
· Communicate with management regarding concerns and/or feedback
· Complete weekly continual training assignments
· Read and respond to company messages
· Execute company growth tactics through in person customer interactions
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.