High growth, pre-IPO company in stealth mode
Join a rapidly growing company that is developing ground-breaking genomics technologies that will push the boundaries in the clinical, life sciences research and therapeutic fields. We are well-funded by global top-tier investors, including venture capital firms and growth equity investors. Our team brings together unique and diverse expertise across multiple disciplines, from healthcare and life sciences, to engineering, to technology and software and beyond. We are a collaborative group of more than 200 employees, including successful entrepreneurs, hardware and software engineers, genomics and biotechnology experts, molecular and computational biologists, software and algorithm experts, and operations and commercial leaders. Play an important role in the development and commercialization of technology and products that will accelerate our understanding of life, biology and disease and transform large industries.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager to join our team!
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for all aspects product marketing for his/her product portfolio. This includes assessing and prioritizing customer and market requirements, working in collaboration with strategic collaborators, product development, production and the commercial team to deliver disruptive products.
How You'll Contribute
- In collaboration with the commercial team, the senior product manager will own and be responsible for growing the application and product portfolio.
- Work closely with customers and strategic partners to gather input on applications to develop disruptive new products.
- Develop detailed product strategy and roadmaps to meet company financial and strategic objectives.
- Build business plans and strategy for the sequencing application area that include opportunity assessment, positioning strategy, financial analysis, and required tactical plans to support successful product adoption.
- Deliver on an ongoing basis, product requirements with associated prioritization, metrics, and supporting analysis.
- Work very closely with development teams to ensure successful implementation of product requirements and drive product development to commercial launch.
- Provide input to partnership opportunity assessments.
- Perform competitive and market analysis.
- Train the sales teams and support selling activities as appropriate, including development of sales tools and collateral.
- Create content collateral and product messaging to convey value proposition to target markets.
- Manage collaborations with key partners and customers to rapidly develop innovative solutions and support broader product adoption.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Degree in molecular biology, engineering or associated scientific field required.
- 5-10 years of commercial work experience in the life sciences or related field or 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD or other advanced degree.
- Experience and understanding of genomic technologies and how they can be utilized in the market is required.
- Understanding of sequencing technologies, workflows including current and future applications.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams, and to work effectively with customers, development, and sales teams.
- Demonstrated track record of managing high profile collaborations.
- Outstanding leadership, teamwork, and communication/presentation skills.
- Hands on, high energy, positive attitude with a can do attitude that gets it done.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.