High growth, pre-IPO company in stealth mode
Join a rapidly growing company that is developing ground-breaking genomics technologies that will push the boundaries in the clinical, life sciences research and therapeutic fields. We are well-funded by global top-tier investors, including venture capital firms and growth equity investors. Our team brings together unique and diverse expertise across multiple disciplines, from healthcare and life sciences, to engineering, to technology and software and beyond. We are a collaborative group of more than 200 employees, including successful entrepreneurs, hardware and software engineers, genomics and biotechnology experts, molecular and computational biologists, software and algorithm experts, and operations and commercial leaders. Play an important role in the development and commercialization of technology and products that will accelerate our understanding of life, biology and disease and transform large industries.
We are looking for a highly motivated Systems Engineer to join our team!
How You’ll Contribute
- Designing systems and subsystems to meet system requirements and justify reliability and robustness
- Able to see a project from problem definition, to design, test and qualification.
- Understand the difference between qualification of design and qualification for particular build
- Working with design team from concept to product launch, tracking milestones and key system requirements along the way
- Root-cause failure analysis of components or sub-systems
- Troubleshooting complex systems consisting of robotic, fluidic, and optical components
- Coordinating with different design groups to address changes affecting multiple aspects of a system
- Ensuring that Design Verification Testing and Stress testing can fully qualify components for production launch
- Summarizing experimental findings to promote changes to design and/or process workflow
- Documenting test procedures and pass/fail criteria based on data for product launch
- Sustaining fleet of system prototypes to collect data on lifetime, define preventative maintenance
- Lead Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Failure analysis and focused group meetings
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- BS or MS in Engineering, Physics, or applied sciences
- >4 years experience in working with complex systems is preferred
- Solid critical thinking skills: ability to deep dive into cause-effect to understand why something may fail
- Data analysis using Python is a plus
- ME and EE prototyping a plus
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.