The Challenge Ahead:
The compensation team is comprised of trusted consultants to our HR partners and the
business leaders at EA and will design and implement compensation programs across EA.
Through research, networking and insight from the total rewards field, we stay at the forefront of
market trends and marry this knowledge with the needs of our business to create compelling
programs that attract, engage, reward and retain EA's talent.
As a Global Compensation Manager, you will be part of optimizing the use of our programs by
HR partners and leaders. You are experienced in managing compensation programs and
affecting internal client relationships. Applying data, you'll provide recommendations to your
partners and leaders. You will design and implement compensation strategies and programs
consistent with EA's business and talent strategies. You'll work with EA team members,
consultants, and vendors to ensure program delivery. You will also be part of leading the
planning, design and administration of our global programs with our end customers in mind.
Examples of place where you will apply this approach include: market analysis, our annual pay
review process, and job family reviews. You will work with a team of HRBPs, HRIT, global
compensation team members, and HR centers of excellence (recruiting, learning, analytics).
You will report to a Senior Manager on our Global Compensation team.
• Lead your partner teams through rhythm of business processes including the annual
• Convert data into insights and executive ready presentations to senior leaders.
• Monitor the effectiveness of existing internal compensation programs, recommending
revisions that maintain competitiveness and fiscal responsibility.
• Consult on creative ways to address challenges.
• Develop and project manage compensation programs and policies. Be an internal expert
on our programs.
• Implement our global programs of any requests originating with your teams, and vice
• Identify programs or capabilities that could benefit from automation, process
enhancements or re-engineering.
• Bring end-to-end consistency across programs and train our colleagues in PE and TA on
our compensation philosophies and practices.
• Lead the development of compensation analytics and improve the use of data within the
People Experience organization and the business at large.
• Remain current on global compensation technical solutions and market best practices;
introduce innovated solutions to enhance internal programs.Qualifications
• BA/BS in Economics, Human Resources, Business Administration or similar field.
• Advanced proficiency in Excel (can perform complex functions).
• 5+ years of compensation experience.
• 5+ years of analytical experience, including experience with HRIS applications.
• In-depth experiences with a compensation planning system and market analysis tools.
• Consulting skillset and approach.
• Experience leading global projects in compensation team.
• Project management experience.
• Experience resolving complex problems with multiple partners.
• Experience designing and implementing market competitive programs to meet a business
• Change management skillset and experience.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.