EA is looking for a Benefits Analyst to join our US benefits team. You will manage the administration of our U.S. benefit plans, including both health and retirement plans. This hands-on role ensures the smooth operation of our benefit programs and systems including partnering with our vendors and colleagues in Payroll, Legal, Finance, etc. You will report to the U.S. Benefits Manager.
- You will manage the daily operations of our US benefit and retirement plans, building relationships with our benefits broker, carriers, third-party administrators and colleagues. You will also conduct recurring and ad-hoc audit processes to ensure accurate processing of benefit elections, retirement contributions, nondiscrimination testing, carrier interfaces, payroll files.
- Provide outstanding customer service to employees for their U.S. benefits needs, including answering employee questions and partnering with benefits brokers, carriers and third-party administrators to resolve claims and other issues.
- You will identify trends in employee questions and feedback and look for opportunities both to improve the employee experience, and to encourage self service and more efficient processes for resolution.
- You will implement process and program improvements. Troubleshoot system / process issues, identify cause and implement solutions.
- Partner with management on the annual Open Enrollment process including drafting communications, updating the benefits portal, testing the enrollment system, answering employee questions, ensuring accurate processing of elections, and coordinating and hosting Open Enrollment meetings.
- Educate employees on our benefit offerings, including conducting weekly New Hire Orientation and maintaining our benefits intranet site.
- Ensure ongoing compliance of our plans and accurate filing of 5500s, SARs, and other required filings.
- Complete benefit surveys and analyze survey results.
- Track and process invoices and manage the Purchase Order process
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent with 5+ years of US benefits experience (or comparable combination of education and experience).
- Knowledge of US benefit programs
- Working knowledge of current employment & benefits laws. Experience with Workday HRMS or record-keeping eligibility management systems ideal.
- handle confidential employee information
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.