High growth, pre-IPO company in stealth mode
Join a rapidly growing company that is developing ground-breaking genomics technologies that will push the boundaries in the clinical, life sciences research and therapeutic fields. We are well-funded by global top-tier investors, including venture capital firms and growth equity investors. Our team brings together unique and diverse expertise across multiple disciplines, from healthcare and life sciences, to engineering, to technology and software and beyond. We are a collaborative group of more than 200 employees, including successful entrepreneurs, hardware and software engineers, genomics and biotechnology experts, molecular and computational biologists, software and algorithm experts, and operations and commercial leaders. Play an important role in the development and commercialization of technology and products that will accelerate our understanding of life, biology and disease and transform large industries.
We are looking for a highly motivated Lab Technician - AMP Factory to join our team!
How You’ll Contribute
- Follow lab protocols and procedures, and assist in optimizing workflows
- Manage shared laboratory equipment, perform required instrument calibrations as needed and support instrument maintenance
- Prepare, characterize, and perform quality control assays on reagents and buffers
- Assist in preparation and production of reagent consumables
- Maintain accurate and thorough batch records
- Monitor, track and maintain inventory of raw materials and lab consumables
- Work closely with Chemistry R&D and systems development groups to verify and validate product operational and performance requirements
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- BS in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, chemical engineering, bioengineering, or closely related field
- Experience working in a laboratory environment
- Basic wet lab skills – weighing, measuring, pH, mixing, using balances, micropipettes, serological pipettes
- Meticulous and detail-oriented, ability to follow complex operating procedures (SOPs) with reproducible results and thorough documentation of work
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required, inventory management software and LIMS familiarity a plus
- Motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a hard-working and multidisciplinary team
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.