Join us in our mission to strengthen the resilience and hope of our diverse community members by improving their health and well-being.
The Registered Nurse, under general supervision is responsible for assisting Health Center Physicians with patient care, and acting as a team lead to supervise ancillary staff. The nurse will also conduct health education, provide nursing services and promote the well-being of patients and clients. This is a temporary position, expected to last six months.
We provide our employees:
- 11 Paid Holidays and your Birthday off!
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
- Professional development opportunities
- Eligibility for student loan repayment assistance
- Sign on bonus
The ideal candidate:
- Develops Care Plans, and hold monthly tele-visits with our Whole Person Care (WPC) patients
- Triages incoming calls and walk-ins, provide advice as needed
- Reviews lab results, images, and other test results and works with providers to address abnormal results
- Follows ACCI’s Policy and Procedures and follows Standing Orders accordingly
- Facilitates patient and employee screenings as assigned following all agency HIPAA rules and regulations
- Maintains strict conduct regarding patient and employee confidentiality
- Provides direct patient care as required by need and scope of practice
- Maintains medical charts and records and prepare reports.
- Delivers care and performs other duties in a culturally respectful manner. to our diverse patient population.
- Performs monthly Emergency Cart and Oxygen Tank checks
- Assists with coordinating referrals to specialty care providers
- Provides exceptional customer service through open communication and patient advocacy
- Models and facilitates a team-based approach to patient care
- May function as team leader over other nonprofessional clinical personnel such as Medical Assistants and ancillary staff when their direct supervisor is not on-site
- Active RN License from State of California required
- Two or more years of nursing experience
- CPR Certification r
- Ability to learn and use an Electronic Health Records program.
- Basic workgin knowledge of computer skills such as using Outlook and creating word documents
- Ability to communicate well with people of diverse cultural professional and experiential backgrounds
- Ability to deliver services in a manner that is culturally sensitive and bridges cultural differences.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- BSN preferred
- ACLS and PALS certification preferred
Apply now and join a great team of caring people!