Inside Sales Representative; Enterprise – Corporate, Higher ED and Pro-AV – East Coast
Do you have an undisputable track record of sales success? Looking for the next big opportunity you can really get behind? If so, ScreenBeam may be the place for you.
We currently have immediate openings within the North American ScreenBeam business unit for a motivated, results oriented individual to join our sales team.
Reporting directly to the Director of East Coast Regional Sales, the Territory Sales Team is responsible for converting leads and opportunities into revenue. Scale is achieved through building strong partnerships, recruiting, on-boarding, and co-selling with our strategic integrators, resellers and distributors. You must be willing to hunt via cold call, with the ultimate goal of achieving quota assignment, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, results driven high-performance individual with exceptional sales, relationship, channels, and business development skills. Successful candidate will possess strong business communication skills and be able to demonstrate their expertise in working with Enterprise and Education customers. We’re looking for people with proven track records of sales achievement, relationship development, technical aptitude, and the absolute ability to get partners highly engaged.
Recognized by leading industry analyst as “Top Innovator”, ScreenBeam Inc., is rapidly scaling our business with the goal of rapidly acquiring market share in all commercial verticals. With Covid-19, businesses are investing in contactless technologies to enable safe meeting/workplaces. This is creating an immediate need for the right candidates to join our team and hit the ground running.
Through technology innovation, our unique co-engineering partnership with Microsoft, and our market-leading portfolio of wireless display and collaboration solutions, we integrate into any size room, and have the solution that is revolutionizing the meeting, wireless presentation, unified communications, and collaboration categories. Microsoft has changed the game when it comes to connectivity, interactivity at the front of the room, and collaboration. ScreenBeam fully enables Microsoft’s vision all without wires! Of course, ScreenBeam is fully cross-platform supporting macOS, iOS, and Android devices without any apps required!
Our customers include major multi-national companies like Nestle, Volkswagen, Lockheed Martin, Bain and Company, Infineon, Bosch, Loreal and many of the largest K12 school districts and universities in North America. Now that our technology is mainstream, we’re looking for “A” players who are ready for the next big thing to propel our growth and their careers!
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Be revenue driven! You must be a hunter. This is a full inside sales cycle role – closing both transactional run-rate deals and pipeline Enterprise and Education opportunities.
• Must be a proven professional with clear track record of success.
• High energy, positive attitude, and passionate about growing business.
• Strong listening, communication and presentation skills.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure meaningful engagements, and successful outcomes for our customers.
• Proactively recruit, educate, and nurture enterprise and education partners to achieve success.
• Ability to clearly and effectively qualify partners and opportunities.
• High volume prospecting/calling into sales leads via cold-calling, e-mail, inbound leads as well as utilizing internet information sources to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
• Establish productive, mutually beneficial partnerships with highly engaged partners.
• Lead solution selling effort to and through your partners to ensure high-volume of new end-customers are being engaged, opportunities closed, and customers are achieving high-levels of satisfaction with ScreenBeam solutions.
• Responsible for supporting partners ability to win private and public-sector tenders, including government bids, contracts, and RFP opportunities.
• Analyze sales and pipeline performance on a weekly basis to ensure goals are being met and key metrics are being used to drive decision making and work effort.
• Provide transparency through clear communication and weekly reporting; collect and provide up-to-date market status, forecast, competitor movement, and partners goals quarterly.
• Have strong CRM skills, document activities and customer information properly. Maintain a highly reliable opportunity pipeline with detailed information.
• Proven sales achiever; must be fully pro-active in all aspects of this role
• Requires a minimum of 5+ years of experience in selling to enterprise/education customers plus experience in building reseller channel partnerships.
• Must possess the skills required to develop positive and productive relationships with partners, sales teams, and managers.
• Experience and knowledge building and managing a sales pipeline, forecasting, reporting numbers and activities.
• Flexible and willing to adjust to the demands of the role.
• Professional communication skills both internally and externally.
• Experience working in Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to travel occasionally as needed.
*Must be worked authorized - no sponsorships
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.