We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
If you are tremendously organized, able to manage complex projects and thrive on helping leaders do more, be more efficient and more effective then we might have the perfect role for you. Our Chief Technology Officer and our Chief People Officer need an excellent partner that knows what it takes to enable executives in a fast paced environment, keep things organized and solve problems before they arise.
What an Executive Assistant does at EA:
- Independently provide high quality support that anticipates the needs of the executives
- Assume full ownership and maintenance of the calendar; scheduling, confirming, and negotiating for meeting space and relevant attendees
- Assist with preparation for Board meetings including document management, meeting coordination and Diligent System management
- Make critical decisions on behalf of the Executive to ensure internal and external meeting requests meet with time management priorities and performance objectives. Coordinate with the EVP's Direct reports/team to ensure the executive is briefed and prepared before key meetings
- Leadership Team Meeting management including tech, agenda item sourcing, facilitation of presentations. Independently manage logistics for meetings/project with internal and external individuals
- Drive internal communications for team meetings (All Hands, All Manager meetings) and other internal communications
- Document management of critical and sensitive information for the Executive team
- Manage complex business travel in compliance with EA's policy. Including extensive and complicated travel agendas for roadshows with the executive and their leadership team
- Track relevant travel and expense receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations
- Prepare and polish documents in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Project a professional and supportive image to all parties. Prioritize people and situations in need of attention.
- Ability to interact professionally with high level candidates and executive search firms both in person and via email/phone
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
- Independently prioritize, plan and/or coordinate logistics for Leadership Team Event (offsite/onsite) including planning, coordinating, and budgeting. Collaborate with peers and/or corp event planning for site wide celebrations.
- Understand key functions and projects in the department. Provide monitoring and follow-through support on action items in progress
- Coordinate with other executive assistants to facilitate good communication, help coordinate joint projects
- Serve as Business Unit Assistants administrative team leader for consistency in approach when needed and help coordinate back up as needed. Be open to providing mentoring to team assistants.
- Assist in the hiring process for Executive Assistants within the Business Unit including Job Description management, Interviewing, and onboarding of the team members.
- Processing of electronic purchase orders via i-Procurement and associated contract management or purchasing card purchases
- Function as Office Manager, maintaining supplies and coordinating activities as needed
- Request, confirm, and/or provide all meeting room technology and needed equipment or supplies
- Coordinate Onboarding for Executives Leadership team
- Special project management beyond core responsibilities in service of the Exec Staff focus and team effectiveness
- Other duties as assigned
The next great EA Executive Assistant also needs:
- A successful track record supporting VP+ for over 8 years, and 5+ years supporting C-Suite
- Self-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented individual who works with little or no supervision, and demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate
- Excellent administrative and organization skills
- Advanced software skills in Google Suite & Microsoft Office
- Creativity highly desired
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Highly proficient in organizing worldwide travel
- Maintains highest level of personal integrity
- Detail oriented and ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented, problem-solving environment; able to manage in a changing and ambiguous environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
- Balances a strong work ethic and going-the-extra-mile enthusiasm with levity and humility; has contagious energy and dedication while managing to enjoy the process and understand where he/she fits in the overall group or structure
- Polite, easy-going, patient and service-oriented
- Team player with a good sense of humor!
…and, in general, the potential to sweep us off our feet!
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.