Coast Personnel Services is seeking to hire a Scheduling Coordinator for a well-established client in Santa Clara, CA.
This position is Monday -Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Coordinates all Delivery Ticket(s), paperwork, and Scheduled Details. Liaison between Sales, Sales Support, Project Management and Warehouse Team(s) for updates and critical details on projects to ensure accuracy of information.
- Check internal system, Hedberg Scheduler, for upcoming projects 1-3days in advance
- Review budgets and scope of work on all projects to ensure manpower is allocated efficiently
- Confirm receipt date on all orders and product status
- Assists as a liaison between Sales and Project Management and the Warehouse to ensure accuracy of scheduled orders for Will Calls or Deliveries by Operation Field Team(s).
- Complete job packets for Lead Installer, Delivery Drivers and Service Technicians that consists of: job tasks/drawings, manifest, delivery tickets, budget, OI forms, return inventory reports, and change order forms
- Provide updates to Sales, Sales Support and Project Management on required information to complete job packets
- Coordinate with multiple departments and external customers to collect all required information and details needed to execute project on scheduled start date
- Provide direction to all internal and external service providers with regard to process, procedure and scheduling coordination
- Attend weekly and occasional pre-install meetings
- Performs other operational tasks and assists in other supporting roles as assigned
Associate’s (A.A.) Degree from a two-year college or university; or 1-2 years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; prior knowledge of office furniture a plus; thorough knowledge of systems products a plus
- High level of knowledge of scheduling software and/or ability to quickly master internal computer operating systems
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to provide friendly, professional service to One Workplace staff and clients
- Advanced attention to detail
- Basic to intermediate Geo Routing experience
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in deadline driven industry with minimal supervision
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Dedication and commitment to promote diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion in all work activities
- Collaborate in diverse teams to foster productive outcomes
- Ability to sit for extended periods
- Seeing, color perception, hearing/listening, clear speech, touching (dexterity)
Regularly works with a team and may work alone at times. Face to face, over the phone and email contact with others. Work is very detail oriented. Must work closely with internal customers as well as outside service providers. All responsibilities will be performed with varying amounts of supervision and a high level of self-motivation.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.